Socialjetski Terms of Service
Updated last 06/10/2020
By accessing the website at https://socialjetski.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Socialjetski’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Socialjetski’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Socialjetski at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Socialjetski’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Socialjetski makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Socialjetski does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Socialjetski or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Socialjetski’s website, even if Socialjetski or a Socialjetski authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Socialjetski’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Socialjetski does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Socialjetski may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Socialjetski does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Socialjetski has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Socialjetski of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Site Terms of Modifications
Socialjetski may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Telangana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at [email protected]
1) Socialjetski is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2) It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Socialjetski at your own risk.
3) We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4) We only require your Instagram username. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
5) The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6) We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
7) It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Socialjetski service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8) You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
9) We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
10) We do not use software tools to create accounts, profiles, etc. It is not our responsibility that if any of our advertising vendors using that such tools
11) We use 3rd party advertising services to provide our services, and we are not responsible for outcomes. You use socialjetski at your own risk
12) It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Copyright © Socialjetski 2020. All Rights Reserved